< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Summer is almost here - what are your Summer goals?

Started by Allie , author of Coupons, Promo Codes and Cash Back Savings - Ebates.com 6/1/2012 12:07:20 PM

Now Closed. Thanks for entering!

Summer officially begins on June 21st, but for many it has already started. With backyard barbecue's to plan, bathing suits to try on, and flowers to plant, Summer can be a busy season. What are your Summer goals, and what do you hope to achieve this Summer?

Tell us, and you could win $200 from Ebates!

Whether your goal is to start a fitness routine, or to paint the house, we want to know how you plan on spending you Summer. Tell us below! 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 781 - 790 of 807
""

Reply by Melissa

7/1/2012 11:50:56 AM

My plans are to:

1. Move to Portland Oregon to be close to my husband's family.

2. Find a new job in Oregon

3. buy a home in Oregon for my husband myself and my teenage daughter. 

""

Reply by Rashmi

7/1/2012 12:12:51 PM

With 2 young energetic kids at home (and not camp - can't afford them!) my goal for summer is to just survive, plain and simple survive till school starts. Nothing else. Now back to the screaming, running, cleaning.....

""

Reply by Angela

7/1/2012 4:02:01 PM

My summer goals are to:

1) Pass and get my drivers license.

2) Lose 40 pounds by the end of August.

3) Work and take summer school at the same time.

""

Reply by Angela

7/1/2012 4:02:04 PM

My summer goals are to:

1) Pass and get my drivers license.

2) Lose 40 pounds by the end of August.

3) Work and take summer school at the same time.

""

Reply by betsy cortez

7/1/2012 5:59:12 PM

my summer goal is to get all of my teenagers' old toys packed up and either donated or stored and out of my house.

""

Reply by stephanie

7/1/2012 10:32:00 PM
My summer goal is to 100% prepare for our first baby! scg00387 at yahoo dot com

""

Reply by Ruth

7/2/2012 11:47:16 AM

May means my hubby's bday, another school year finished and my boys are getting older!  It means long hot days are coming and plenty of times that I will hear the phrase "I'm bored!".  HIgher AC cost, juicy watermelons and getting other fruits and veggies from the garden.  NIghts spent sitting on the front porch swinging on the poruch swing listening to the night bugs.

""

Reply by Lana

7/3/2012 10:19:43 PM
Spend more time with my family. Teach my three year old alphabet

My summer goal is to get organized!

""

Reply by Jax

7/4/2012 6:54:36 PM

My main summer goal is to keep my sanity with 3 kids home!!! IF i manage THAT, I am working on losing weight and will continue to streamline our budget, summer may FEEL never-ending at the moment but school clothes WILL be needed soon :)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Enjoy the Savvy Living Community. No outside affiliate links or giveaways please. We reserve the right to delete self promotional material (ie. giveaways, link ups, products, spam, etc.) that does not relate to the community discussion.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS