< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

CLOSED: Enter To Win An iPad2

Started by Wendy , author of Udi's Gluten Free 11/11/2011 5:00:55 PM

WINNER UPDATE

We are happy to announce the winner of the iPad2: Ann who said, "I am in the snickerdoodle crowd, too. But they are very dangerous to have around..."  

Congrats and thanks for participating in our giveaway!

What is your favorite gluten free food?

Going gluten free doesn't have to mean giving up delicious food. Tell us what your favorite gluten free food is and you will be entered to win an iPad2!

How To Enter

1. Join the Udi's Gluten Free Living Community
  2. Reply below with your favorite gluten free food

Extra Entries (3 Total Entries Allowed)

1. Share this discussion on Facebook
  2. Tweet about it - "I'm living gluten free with Udi's. http://udisglutenfree.com/community"

Remember to comment below and tell us how you shared on social media so we can count your extra entries. The giveaway closes at midnight MT on Friday, December 16th, 2011. The winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!

Click here for official rules.

**This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Inc. or iPad.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 11 - 20 of 3623
""

Reply by Kelly

11/14/2011 12:13:32 PM

Udi's GF sandwich bread!! Before I found it I didn't think I'd ever eat a sandwich again. Thank you!

because i havent tried many products, i have to say- the bagels. they are a staple here. but i cant wait to try the cinnamon rolls!

and i shared on facebook!

Going GF was very hard for my son and I because we own a BREAD BAKERY !   But, Udi's sandwich bread has made such a difference.  He loves almond butter on it for breakfast and I'm thrilled to still be able to have a cream cheese and jelly sandwich : D

and i shared on twitter!

Oh and I just shared this on FB !   Thanks again Udi's !

""

Reply by Susan

11/14/2011 12:21:07 PM

My favorite gluten free food is Udi’s White Sandwich Bread!

Sure, I love other kinds of gluten-free treats... pizza crust, rolls, cookies, muffins, who doesn’t?! Truth is nothing else really compares to the classic simplicity of knowing I can bread again.

It’s the foundation for everything else I love, from simple toast and sandwiches to grilled cheese and french toast, home-made croutons and the bread crumbs I use in all my recipes. I can’t live without it!

""

Reply by Judy

11/14/2011 12:21:14 PM

My favorite gluten-free food is Udi's chocolate chocolate chip muffins.  They are my substitute for a quick cupcake.  Also, love the white sandwich bread, of course.  It changed my GF life!

""

Reply by Pam

11/14/2011 12:29:04 PM

My favorite GF food are the Udi's plain bagels(Heaven).  I also like the Snickerdoodles!smiley

""

Reply by Jodi

11/14/2011 12:31:25 PM

My favorite Udi's product is the bagels. But I am very thankful for the bread too because nothing beats a grilled cheese in the winter!smiley

Locked Conversation This conversation has concluded and is locked

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS