< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

CLOSED: Enter To Win An iPad2

Started by Wendy , author of Udi's Gluten Free 11/11/2011 5:00:55 PM

WINNER UPDATE

We are happy to announce the winner of the iPad2: Ann who said, "I am in the snickerdoodle crowd, too. But they are very dangerous to have around..."  

Congrats and thanks for participating in our giveaway!

What is your favorite gluten free food?

Going gluten free doesn't have to mean giving up delicious food. Tell us what your favorite gluten free food is and you will be entered to win an iPad2!

How To Enter

1. Join the Udi's Gluten Free Living Community
  2. Reply below with your favorite gluten free food

Extra Entries (3 Total Entries Allowed)

1. Share this discussion on Facebook
  2. Tweet about it - "I'm living gluten free with Udi's. http://udisglutenfree.com/community"

Remember to comment below and tell us how you shared on social media so we can count your extra entries. The giveaway closes at midnight MT on Friday, December 16th, 2011. The winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!

Click here for official rules.

**This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Inc. or iPad.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 41 - 50 of 3623
""

Reply by Kristin

11/15/2011 2:34:40 PM

Udi's bagels are by far the best that I've come across! Other than that my favorite gluten free foods are my green smoothies. YUM!

""

Reply by Victoria

11/15/2011 2:34:49 PM

Pizza crust....hands down....pizza is my men's favorite food, and now I can enjoy it too!

""

Reply by Kristin

11/15/2011 2:35:37 PM

I shared this link on my Facebook :)

""

Reply by Patti

11/15/2011 2:40:16 PM

In the morning, every morning, I have a toasted Udi's gluten free bagel with cinnamon sugar.  Sooooo good.

""

Reply by Charlie

11/15/2011 2:54:14 PM

I'm not an expert on being Gluten-Free, but, I learned along the way & the hard way.   The best advice that I can give someone just diagnosed or a young child is "DO NOT CHEAT."  You're probably thinking this guy is bossy, Well I'm not, I learned the hard way.  I only got sicker.

""

Reply by Charlie

11/15/2011 2:59:44 PM

To Marsey;  Have you tried a chocolate-chocolate chip muffin with Moose Track ice cream on it?  Of course the muffin has to be heated in micro for 25 seconds.  IT'S TO DIE FOR!

""

Reply by Stefanie

11/15/2011 3:24:15 PM

Marshmallows!! 

""

Reply by Brian

11/15/2011 3:34:58 PM

I'll let my daughter type her favorite Udi's food...

my favorite  Udi food is  pizza crust!

""

Reply by Effie

11/15/2011 4:51:20 PM

My favorite Udi's food is the Millet Chia bread. Before being diagnosed with Celiac's I loved whole-grain breads with lots of texture.  Millet Chia bread has all that and more!

Sharing via Facebook, because everyone on a gluten-free diet needs Udi's.

""

Reply by Heather

author of Creative Family Moments 11/15/2011 5:41:12 PM

Favorite gluten-free food is Udi's bagels with Philadelphia cream cheese and bacon on top! (but to be fair I've really been wanting to try the hamburger buns and cinnamon rolls!).

Locked Conversation This conversation has concluded and is locked

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS