< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

CLOSED: Enter To Win An iPad2

Started by Wendy , author of Udi's Gluten Free 11/11/2011 5:00:55 PM

WINNER UPDATE

We are happy to announce the winner of the iPad2: Ann who said, "I am in the snickerdoodle crowd, too. But they are very dangerous to have around..."  

Congrats and thanks for participating in our giveaway!

What is your favorite gluten free food?

Going gluten free doesn't have to mean giving up delicious food. Tell us what your favorite gluten free food is and you will be entered to win an iPad2!

How To Enter

1. Join the Udi's Gluten Free Living Community
  2. Reply below with your favorite gluten free food

Extra Entries (3 Total Entries Allowed)

1. Share this discussion on Facebook
  2. Tweet about it - "I'm living gluten free with Udi's. http://udisglutenfree.com/community"

Remember to comment below and tell us how you shared on social media so we can count your extra entries. The giveaway closes at midnight MT on Friday, December 16th, 2011. The winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!

Click here for official rules.

**This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Inc. or iPad.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 61 - 70 of 3623
""

Reply by Tami

11/15/2011 8:48:51 PM

My favorite Gluten Free Food....  Udi's White Sandwhich bread!!!!  Ahhhh now I can enjoy the childhood memories of a peanut butter n jelly sandwich with pototo chips!!!!  and the bread is yummy doesnt break apart!!  Yummm...  (diagnosed at age 41)  cheeky

""

Reply by Nicole

11/15/2011 8:51:30 PM

Gluten Free Brownies!  I also love Udi's bagels!

Definitely Udi's cinnamon rolls! Pack a few to take with you traveling so when everyone else has continental breakfast, so can you!

""

Reply by Debs

11/15/2011 8:55:11 PM

I've gotten really into grilled cheese sandwiches with Udi's white bread and mozzarella cheese.

""

Reply by Judy

11/15/2011 8:58:45 PM

I love Udi's pizza crusts.  Yum!

""

Reply by Lindsey

11/15/2011 8:59:16 PM

We love the multi grain bread! Tomato soup and grilled cheese is back on the menu!

""

Reply by Aileen Markowsky

11/15/2011 8:59:22 PM

Hot dog rolls! Return to normalcy! Also tweeted and shared with all my GF friends on Facebook

""

Reply by Gina

11/15/2011 9:02:13 PM

Love the bagels and the muffins the best. The hamburger and hotdog buns were huge this summer! Yay Udis!

""

Reply by Cindy

11/15/2011 9:02:31 PM

Udi's pizza crusts are great!

""

Reply by marieann

11/15/2011 9:12:18 PM

I am so in love with Udi's bread i have for so long been dissapointed with other breads i thought ok here we go again but when i tried it I fell in love. Best  bread ever!                      I shared this on facebook

Locked Conversation This conversation has concluded and is locked

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS