< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

LIVE CHAT: Gluten Free Breakfast Party, LEAP DAY, Wednesday, February 29th @ 11 am EST (Don't miss out on the Prizes!)

Started by Sommer , author of A Spicy Perspective — Easy Recipes and Spicy Conversation — 2/23/2012 11:38:32 AM

Come join Jennifer, Jo-Lynne, Christine and I for a fantastic Udis-Inspired Breakfast Party this Leap Day, February 29th at 11 am EST. 

We'll be discussing gluten free breakfast options and unique ways to use your Udi's breakfast items.

Plus, you'll have the chance to WIN one of FIVE Udi's Breakfast Prizes during the chat!

We'll bring the bagels and muffins, you bring the coffee!

See you next Wednesday.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1250
""

Reply by Wendy

author of Udi's Gluten Free 2/24/2012 10:42:33 AM

I'm definitely there! Can't wait to sip some coffee while chatting with you ladies.

""

Reply by Jennifer (Savor)

author of Savor The Thyme 2/24/2012 11:14:15 AM

Looking forward to it. Can I stay in my PJ's?

""

Reply by Mary

author of Scrapped 2/24/2012 7:54:19 PM

I really wish I could join you as it is my birthday, but I will be at work. sad

But I will be happy later in the evening when I am eating my gluten free birthday cake!

Awww!  Happy Birthday Mary!  You can always read the chat thread later in the evening or the next day!  What flavor of cake are you having?

""

Reply by Jo-Lynne

author of Musings of a Housewife 2/25/2012 7:11:19 AM

So fun! Can't wait.

""

Reply by Monisha

2/27/2012 9:35:15 AM

looking forward to it!

""

Reply by Njunkie

2/28/2012 7:46:36 AM

good morning

Udi s

""

Reply by Lorraine

author of Run Wifey Run 2/28/2012 1:27:23 PM
I'm traveling but hoping I can make it!

""

Reply by Caitlin

2/28/2012 2:33:08 PM

I was a little worried that I would be in class, but it's EST. Good. I can do that.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Stay friendly, respectful and have fun. The opinions expressed by Udi's Gluten Free Community members and bloggers are that of the members. We reserve the right to delete self promotional material (ie. giveaways, link ups, products, spam, etc.) that does not relate to the community discussion.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS