< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What are your favorite gluten-free snacks?

Started by Jo-Lynne , author of Musings of a Housewife 4/21/2012 2:30:50 PM

I just made a list on my blog, but I'd love to know what you'd add to this list. http://www.musingsofahousewife.com/2012/04/10-favorite-gluten-free-snacks.html

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Wendy

author of Udi's Gluten Free 4/23/2012 11:35:53 AM

This is a great list Jo-Lynne! I LOVE parmesan crisps...it's a problem actually. My other favorite gluten free snacks include:

• Baby carrots and roasted vegetable hummus
  • Cottage cheese with blueberries
  • Luna protein bars or ZingBars

One of our favorites is popcorn. It is quick and easy to make and also inexpensive. 

""

Reply by Jo-Lynne

author of Musings of a Housewife 4/23/2012 3:28:25 PM

Darn, I should have included that. I even have my recipe for homemade on my website. I might have to make it a Top 12 list. (I forgot Lara bars too!)

Lynn's profile picture
Lynn said ...
One of our favorites is popcorn. It is quick and easy to make and also inexpensive. 

""

Reply by Eleanor Jean

author of Gluten-free Foody 4/28/2012 1:50:08 PM

I hope I didn't say this already but my new favorite cookies are jovial fig cookies! Just reviewed these this week.yes

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Stay friendly, respectful and have fun. The opinions expressed by Udi's Gluten Free Community members and bloggers are that of the members. We reserve the right to delete self promotional material (ie. giveaways, link ups, products, spam, etc.) that does not relate to the community discussion.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS